Math Trek 1, 2, 3
Grades: K to 3
This program is for students at the grade K-3 level.
In Math Trek 1, 2, 3™ an amiable bear guides students through a toy store filled with a variety of exciting mathematics activities. Features: Data Analysis, Algebra, Number and Operations, Measurement, and Geometry. It also includes an instructional management system that tracks student's progress. Includes a comprehensive teacher's resource manual.
You can preview 2 of these activities:Preview:
Fibonacci's Ark Preview:
- Curriculum Content
- Free Trials
- Sound, graphics, animation and music
- Over 140 interactive activities
- (New!) Choice of metric and non-metric units of measure.
- (New!) Collections of activities can be predefined as Class Activity sets.
- Student tracking system and assessment
- (New!) Enhanced class reporting options.
- Immediate feedback to students
- Offers varying levels of difficulty
- Addresses different learning styles and modalities
- Extension activities for the individual, small group or whole class
- Curriculum planning materials: scope and sequence; learning outcomes; activity descriptions
- Available in French
Math Trek 1, 2, 3 covers the standard curriculum generally taught in kindergarten to grade 3, throughout North America. It incorporates the philosophy and standards of NCTM (National Council of Teachers of Mathematics). The strands covered include: Data Analysis, Algebra, Number and Operations, Measurement, and Geometry.
This program is compatible with the following:
- Microsoft Windows: XP, Vista, and 7
- Apple Macintosh: OS X
- Internet Delivery: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Chrome
- Devices: Interactive White Boards, Smart Boards, eInstruction Devices
3-Day Trial (Online)
This trial allows you to access Math Trek 1, 2, 3 online for 3 days, using your web-browser from any computer with Internet access.